Saturday, July 30, 2005

Why I Cry

I cry...

-- when I watch a sad movie
-- when someone dear to me says goodbye
-- when I am mad
-- when there's something really funny
-- when I feel that someone's mad at me
-- when I'm reprimanded for no reason or for reasons I don't understand
-- when someone does me an unexpected favor
-- when I remember the past
-- when I reminisce and then imagine what could have been
-- when I'm really happy
-- when betrayed
-- when I miss someone
-- when I'm lonely
-- when I feel God's overwhelming love for me

You see, crying is how I express myself. I don't laugh when I'm sad. But I cry when I'm happy. Don't take my tears away from me. Don't ask me not to cry. For when I don't cry anymore, I have nothing more to express. It means I've become insensitive, indifferent. It means that I don't care.

No comments: