Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I Don't Like Today

I didn't know what to make of this day. It was one of those days that I wasn't doing much work but my mind is so active and my emotions so sensitive.

Just some of my thoughts and feelings today...

  • My conversation with mama during breakfast brought me to this thought - If you accept that something not-so-good will happen, is that giving up?
  • There's a possibility that my trip to Singapore will not push thru. Some friends tell me to go thru with it by myself. Do I do just that?
  • I've become a stranger. Blame distance. But I'm not saying that I'm not starting to worry.
  • While waiting for Tine and Toni at the Syke's pantry, 28th floor of RS, a group of guys went inside. One of them asked if I was watching the TV. I mistook this as 'Are you watching this channel?' When I said 'No', he turned the TV off. I ended up reading an English workbook and pretending not listening to their practice of 'Push' (which was a disaster, by the way).
  • There are things that should be left unsaid. But there are also those that should be voiced, and should be listened to.
  • Too much coffee intake today.
  • A midnight stopover at Starbucks Julia Vargas made me witness a car accident. A car tried to make a 'drift'. Not having gone too far (not even 20 meters, i think), it slammed into the wall. The driver and the one in the passenger seat (the nephew of the city's councilor as he claims) are obviously drunk.

There. Just some.

No comments: